Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Rani Mukherjee

Actress Rani Mukherjee is as strong as a rock and is not hurt or unmoved by criticisms. She states “I want to do films that are audience-friendly and entertaining.”
I-am-a-heroine-of-the-masses-rani-mukherjee
She added “I am a heroine of the masses. I want to be watched by the world, rather than just one section. Very few people watch offbeat and niche films. With films like No One Killed Jessica, I want to maintain that balance.”




Totally impressed by Kiran Rao’s debut film “Dhobi Ghat”, she immediately asked her “when are you working with me next?”
“My first choice will always be commercial cinema, but once in a while, when a film like Dhobi Ghat comes along, a film that you don’t have to give so much of your time to, and where you fall in love with the character, then why not?”

Rani In A TV Show

Stylish Rani Mukherjee

Childhood Photos Of Rani

Casual Rani

Rani In Durga Pujo


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome ! Please put a comment below

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© Heroine Picture All rights reserved | Designed By Seo Blogger Templates