Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Lesbian Sex

Lesbian Sex







An Erotic Sex Story





I made her lie down and started kissing her earlobes.neck and giving her love-bites here and there.i started pressing her boobs to which she let out a huge moan.i came down and started sucking her madly.She was enjoying a lot and pressing me harder and biting here own lips and clutching the bedsheet and sometimes scratching my back.I sucked her for about 20mins and her nipples grew red and she enjoyed a lot.Now she herself pushed me down.I put my 1 finger inside and found it to be completely wet.I finger fucked her for some time.Then i put my tongue in her pussy.She could not control,let out a huge scream and came on my face.I licked it all.i continued licking her.After a few minutes she said please sweetheart insert it inside.

I positioned myself but thought of teasing her.I put my penis in front of her hole and was teasing her.She was begging me to insert it.She started using abusive languages also.I was taken aback and within a thrust i entered her.she screamed and i said"Le randi maza le".She closed her eyes and started enjoying.She was enjoying and moaning loudly.She came a lot of times before i reached my climax.

As I was about to come,i asked her and she told me to come inside her as it were her safe days and also she wanted my seeds deep inside her pussy.She said:Daal de andar gandu,chod daal harami,phad de meri chut".I was aroused hearing these words and started pumping her faster and within a few minutes we both climaxed together.




Related Search:

Lesbian Sex

Lesbian Kiss

Girl sex

Orgasm
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome ! Please put a comment below

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© Heroine Picture All rights reserved | Designed By Seo Blogger Templates